Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Heart Day!!!! We had a great lazy day today...I didn't get out of my pj's until after 1:00pm...I can't remember the last time that happened.

Rocky and I agreed that we would only do cards this year...no gifts...he lied!!!! He made me a "family tree" plaque!!! It's too cool!!! He is so creative and I'm a lucky girl to have him!!!!















We didn't have any special plans for the day...but it turned out to be pretty special after all. My dear inlaws made the front page of the Brazos Living section of today's Waco Trib!!!! It was a special article about love that has stood the test of time!!! They are so amazing...after 42 years of marriage they are still as much in love today as they were back then. The coolest thing about it is that out of the three couples that the article was about...Mom & Dad's wedding picture was the biggest one(and in color too)...Check it out!!!!

















I hope everyone had a great day full of love & happiness!!!!

XOXOXO

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment